The 2019 Jio Vichaar Innovation Bootcamp winner will receive:
- An interview with CNBC TV18 after the Jio Vichaar Innovation Bootcamp to showcase the student’s achievement to the world.
- Waiver of application fee for admission application to study full-time at Wheaton College.
- Priority and expedited review of application.
- Once an application is submitted and the student is accepted, a full-paid fly-in to Boston to visit Wheaton, where we will arrange for the student to attend classes, meet Wheaton faculty and students, and be accompanied to visit cultural and academic destinations in the greater Boston area.
- If the student is admitted and attends Wheaton College, a Trustee Scholarship (our highest merit-based scholarship).
DisclaimerStudent is responsible for obtaining appropriate visa, and proper state documentation. Student will reside at Wheaton College in college dorm room and will be provided 3 meals a day. Airfare will be standard coach. Ground transportation will be provided by the college. Participant is subject to risks known and unknown. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each contestant indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified Sponsors at all times from and against any liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, default or omission of the contestant and/or a breach of any warranty set forth herein. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each contestant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsors from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or accruing from or related to the contestant’s involvement with the Contest; (a) acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Contest-related activity or participation in this Contest; (b) any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize or winners.